Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Check Out the New SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 from KingswaySoft!

I had the privilege over the last month or two to test out KingswaySoft's new SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.  It works for both CRM 4.0 and CRM 2011 and does a great job.

It gives you an easy to use and hook up CRM destination and CRM source that can be used to easily unleash the full force of SSIS combined with CRM without having to use script tasks or web service tasks.

It's free to try and is currently $895 to buy for a perpetual license or $495 for a one year subscription license.  The trial is fully functional.

I have put together a small sample SSIS package that inserts into CRM accounts and related contacts into CRM from flat files.  This sample is available below.

Keep in mind that I am definitely not an SSIS guru but I did manage to get this sample to work.  Please do not ask me questions related to SSIS as it makes my head hurt.  Please deflect all such questions to the maker of this program Daniel Cai (https://plus.google.com/115440641969940382242/posts).



Get My Sample Package Here:


Get The Tool Here!: http://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm

-

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    I'm not sure if you are aware, but there is another SSIS package which has been available longer time on the market and contains much more functionality compared to the KingswaySoft package and believe it or not the yearly license cost is only $399.95/Year. I'm talking about the COZYROC SSIS+ package. It contains application adapters for Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Sage, SharePoint, OpenAir, QuickBooks. It contains many other useful extensions like support for dynamic data flows, secure file transfers, EDI document reading, text document generation, reusable scripts, bulk-data load for all major databases, file compression, better Excel support and email processing.

    The COZYROC SSIS+ package has been in development for more than 5 years and there is no other comparable product on the market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have heard of COZYROC before but I haven't really used it. I'll have to give it a try sometime.

      Delete
  2. I'm new to that Dynamics CRM Adapter. Is there no other way to get the id of the created account to use it with a new contact I try to create? The reason I'm asking: while running the SSIS package some users might also use the crm and create accounts. So it's not 100% sure that my accountId is the latest Id in the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sebastian, sorry for the late response. But hope this helps others. When you use our destination component to create a CRM record, you can get the record's ID from the CrmRecordId column of the destination component's Default Output, which you can use for further processing including writing to a different entity.

      Cheers,
      Daniel Cai | http://www.kingswaysoft.com

      Delete
  3. DO you have any connector to Netsuite? Appreciate your help

    ReplyDelete