Saturday, November 12, 2016

Giving Up My MVP!!

Yes, I am giving up my MVP award at the end of the year.  I am retiring it to go work or Microsoft as a Premier Field Engineer.  I am shocked at how much I have to learn and am so excited for where this adventure takes me in the future.  I will try to keep you all updated.   I am so thrilled to have helped so many people over the years.  I know that I have made web requests over JScript and .NET much easier for some people and I continue to get a quarter of a million page views a year.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I am regular reader of your blog and no doubt it all stuff is awesome. The best thing about your sharing and posting is that you always provide content that is helpful for both the newbie and experts.CRM Software Development

    ReplyDelete