April 4th. Along with the rollup they also released a new version of the CRM SDK (5.0.3).
Here is the download link:
SDK Download Link:
Issues that are resolved in Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Asynchronous Service uses parallel iterations when you select the events to continue processing when another thread experiences slowness.
- Single step workflow is optimized to be more scalable.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2526154 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2526154/ ) Records are not always written to the Workflowlogbase table for single-step workflows after Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is installed
- Email message s are not created in Microsoft Dynamics CRM if you select multiple recipients to perform mail merge with an attachment.
- If a user mapping error occurs when you run an upgrade or an import from Deployment Web Service/PowerShell, you cannot determine what went wrong.
- A script error occurs when you click "Export to Excel" in Activities Grid.
- Manually resolving attendees in offline mode for an appointment does not work in 2007 Microsoft Office.
- The ribbon XML-formatted file on the disk is truncated sometimes. This issue causes instability in ribbon automation.
- When you create a new folder for a case that is created from an email message, you receive the following error message: This action could not be performed.
- Grid views are not retrieved separately from the server as expected. You expect the grid to be cached until the view definition changes.
- Assume that you create a Dynamic Marketing List without an attached query. When you use the Dynamic Marketing List for the mail merge, all the records in the list are sent incorrectly to the mail merge.
- When you try to add the contact to a queue in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook offline client, you receive the following error message: Primary Key must be populated for calls to platform on rich client in offline mode
- A contact that is owned by another user is not deleted from Microsoft Office Outlook when the record does not satisfy the data filters.
- The ribbon solution creates duplicate menus in the Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 Microsoft Office clients.
- In Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Microsoft Office Outlook, the ribbon menu items are not loaded after the configuration until you restart the client.
- The WRPC token state validation is bypassed for some SDK messages that modify data.
- You delete a tracked item in Microsoft Office Outlook and then synchronize with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. However, the item is not deleted in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- When you click different site map items very quickly, you receive the following script error message from main.aspx/ribbon.js: Can't execute code from a freed script
- You cannot switch between multiple forms for facilities/equipment.
- When you run BeginUpdateOrganization through the Deployment Web Service, you receive the following error message: Data OrganizationInfo.OperationTypeProperty is not available.
- Attendees who are not the owners, the organizers, or the administrators can update a tracked appointment in Microsoft Office Outlook and synchronize the updates to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- You cannot edit a Silverlight Web Resource property after it is added to a form.
- When you create a quote from an opportunity that has more than one relationship role to the same contact, you receive the following SQL error message: Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'UQ_ContactQuotes'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ContactQuotes'.
- IfdIntranetAccessEnabled setting is added to the IfdSettings entity.
- No error message is displayed when you do not have permission to create an entity by using the Convert To function in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- A large blank space remains on the form after you import a change to the row span of a field.
- An HTML Web Resource in a form header does not respect the layout.
- An empty add tab/menu is displayed unexpectedly in the ribbon for some entities, such as reports and queues.
- When you try to add a connection to a lead, you receive the following error messages: This issue occurs if you select a custom role first and then try to select the name.An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
- Static export in Microsoft Office Outlook from a MAPI grid does not honor "sort column."
- Reverse N algorithm is used to the solutions merge of form and sitemap xmls when you import solutions.
- A form does not respect the number of rows setting for IFrame that is in the header or the footer.
- You cannot set field visibility to "true" through the Client API when the Visible by Default field is not selected.
- If a web resource does not span the whole section width, when you make the web resource invisible through Client API, the web resource is displayed unexpectedly on the entity record form.
- When you tab out of a lookup in a form, the focus is not moved to the next field in the form.
- A multiline field that is invisible occupies the space.
- "IS_DEFAULT_INSTANCE' is undefined" script error message is displayed in the team detail form in the Microsoft Office Outlook client.
- The surrogate characters are corrupted when you input surrogate characters in the discount list dialog box.
- You cannot preview a Silverlight web resource from the web resource editor.
- Metadata cache compression is used to compress metadata to send to Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the Microsoft Office Outlook client.
Note If you are still using the release candidate build, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2526609 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2526609/LN/ ) "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server" error when you configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook
- You experience slow performance when you view the Activities page.
- You cannot close a menu that was opened during navigation.
- The lower grid is not displayed as expected in the form when you select "auto-expand" for a grid.
- The icons and the text are missing from the help buttons when you access the help content in the offline client.
- You cannot create a custom activity when the default language of the organization is Turkish.
- Assume that you create a new parameter on the Parameters tab in the Form Property dialog box in Windows Internet Explorer 9. When you open the Form Property dialog box again, the parameter disappears.
- Assume that you sign up for an organization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. You track an email message in which the primary email address is the same as the email address that you used to sign up for the organization. In this situation, you receive the following error message:
The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it.
- When you export a solution from an organization, a custom activity unique name for the InstanceTypeCode attribute is generated by using the publisher prefix of the solution unnecessarily. Sometimes you cannot import the solution to another organization.
- Assume that you install a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server that points to a website with an HTTPS binding present. If an asterisk (*) is included in the IP Address field of the HTTPS binding, certain URLs are set incorrectly.
- When you upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Out of Box roles that were renamed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and were inherited into lower business units are unexpectedly changed back to the original names in the lower business units.
- When you install the Help Server separately from the Web Application Server, the HelpServerUrl is not set as expected.
- Assume that you do not create an entity mapping between a custom entity and some Out of Box activity entities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. After you upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, you cannot import the corresponding solution to an organization.
- If you run the SetStateDynamicEntity function that is called from the 2007 endpoint in a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 plug-in, the StateCode parameter uses the String type, and the StatusCode parameter uses the Int32 type incorrectly.
- Assume that you create an email address for a queue that is owned by a team entity. In this situation, you cannot approve the email address.
- After you browse to a dashboard, a memory leak occurs.
- Assume that you create a new group in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The SiteMap Setting area of the group is injected into a sitemap that is upgraded from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. In this situation, group attributes for the newly created group are not added to the upgraded sitemap as expected.
- Assume that you switch views in an area in Windows Internet Explorer 9. When you select the same view or a different view in the current area, a script error occurs.
- When you view the fields of an entity in a solution, the field icon does not appear. Instead, the default icon appears for the field grid.
- Assume that you use a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Outlook Client against a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server. When you browse to a SiteMap Folder, you cannot open a CRM WebForm from the CRM menu or from the toolbar.
- After you upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Outlook client to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, the configuration information in the client is lost.
- When you click links in the Help Visor dialog box, a script error occurs.
- Assume that you send a non-tracked meeting to some attendees. After you track the meeting, parties are not displayed as resolved for the attendees.
- Assume that you create a wait condition in an automatic workflow. If the wait condition contains a value that is returned from a custom activity workflow, the wait condition does not work as expected on resume.
- Assume that you add a step that is used to convert dynamic expression values to EntityReference values in a workflow. When you run the workflow, the workflow condition activity fails and returns an unsupported type conversion exception.
- When you browse to an associated grid in a user form in Microsoft Office 2010, a script error occurs.
- When you upgrade a custom entity from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, physical names of the StateCode attributes in the entity are still capitalized. Therefore, you cannot import the custom entity to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server.
- When you import a solution that is not from the same version, you receive an unexpected warning message.
- When you uninstall large solutions in an environment that uses a Big-IP, a time-out error occurs. Additionally, if you close the error dialog box, the uninstallation still continues, and you cannot tell when uninstallation is completed.
- An upgrade fails because that the system cannot delete service failures.
- Assume that you create a relationship that has an attribute that uses the same name as the relationship name. You create another relationship that uses a similar name. When you publish the customizations in this situation, the oData metadata loading code fails. Additionally, the following error message is logged in the event log: Host host name: failed while monitoring asynchronous operations queue.
Property with same name 'relationship name 1' already exists in type 'type name'.
Please make sure that there is no property with the same name defined in one of the ancestor types' …
- Assume that you create an SDK email message in the 2007 endpoint. The email message contains a CrmDate Time parameter, and an asynchronous plug-in or a workflow is registered for the email message. When you send the email message in this scenario, an exception error occurs.
- Assume that you customize a label for a form in an organization. When you open the same name form in another organization, a field of the same name label in the form is changed unexpectedly.
- The custom ribbon controls that are dynamically generated are disabled after the first use in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- When you install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook client on a Japanese operating system client, the time zone is changed to GMT unexpectedly.
- Assume that you enable Auditing on an entity for attributes. After you change the currency of the entity, money values in the audit history are displayed incorrectly.
- When you upgrade a custom activity that has a case-sensitive solution, the upgrade fails.
- When you delete a source file that is imported, you receive the following error message:
A SQL server error occurred.
Error code: 0x80044150.
- You cannot run the quick find function on a sub-grid in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview dashboard.
- Assume that you enable the Pass record object-type code and unique identifier as parameters option for an Iframe. After you publish the customizations, query string parameters that are not in the key/value pair form are not displayed as expected.
- An open window is overlapped by an entity window when the mouse pointer rests over links.
- Assume that you create a query that contains the "In Fiscal Period" phrase. When you export the query to a dynamic worksheet, you receive the following error message:
Invalid column name lead0.createdonutc.
- Assume that you create a query that contains the "In or After Fiscal Period and Year" phrase or the "In or Before Fiscal Period and Year" phrase. When you export the query to a dynamic worksheet, you receive the following error message: Incorrect syntax near the word "as".
- The Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.dll file has an incorrect publisher policy registered in the global assembly cache (GAC). Therefore, when you use an application that is built with this dependency, the application fails in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server.
- Assume that you enable Auditing for the Contact entity in an organization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. You manually track and untrack an Outlook contact. When you view the auditing history for the contact in this scenario, a null reference exception occurs.
- When you switch folders, a deadlock occurs unexpectedly.
- Assume that you execute a search on page 2 of a Server View. You sort on a different column. In this situation, when you clear the search, you receive the following error message:
There was an Error displaying Records in this View.
- When you export data to Microsoft Excel for Microsoft Office 2003 in the My Activities view, the dialog box does not load.
- After you change the layout in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Outlook Client, the drilldown function is disabled unexpectedly.
- You cannot create a weekly schedule for a resource in Windows Internet Explorer 9.
- Assume that you import an organization as the first organization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 server. The SQL server and the SRS Report server are installed on the same server. When you run a report by using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 web application in this scenario, the execution fails unexpectedly.
- Assume that an entity name contains an apostrophe ('). When you try to open a form that contains the entity, you receive the following error message: Error on page.
- You experience slow performance when you run the record navigation process.
- When you create a new task in an account entity or in a contact entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile, the Regarding record is not set as expected.
- Custom icons for custom entities are not displayed in online organizations.
- The Home tab is displayed on the MAPI entity ribbons even though the entity has ribbons in the server.
- The default time zone is not set for users according to the country or region setting in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2011.
- Assume that you run the Advanced Find feature on an account. When you click Run Report for the found results, all reports are disabled.
- When you are in online mode, the file name in the File Download dialog box is displayed as a GUID number. Additionally, when you are in offline mode, you cannot open the file.
- The identifier (ID) of the container of an auto-expanding sub grid differs from the ID of the container of a non-auto-expanding sub grid.
- The label of the Hide the Table of Contents button disappears and then reappears when you click the Hide the Table of Contents button in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help dialog box.
- Assume that you use the Thai language in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. In this situation, the Help file is missing in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Assume that you use the Polish language in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The "Business required" words are not translated to "Pole wymagane."
- Assume that you use the Polish language in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The "Turn off automatic resolutions in the field" words are not translated to "Wyłącz automatyczną rozdzielczość."
- Assume that you use the Polish language in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The "Add new" words are not translated as expected in each corresponding view.
- The system stops processing when you save and then close the Business Closure page in Internet Explorer 9.
- When you import a solution that contains wizard reports and the wizard reports use different languages, the solution cannot be imported if those languages are not enabled.
- Assume that you update Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. When you try to start Deployment Manager, you receive the following error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- When you try to import a managed solution, you receive the following error message: Index was out of range.
- If an attendee deletes a recurring appointment in Microsoft Outlook, the deletion is unexpectedly synchronized to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server.
- When you try to import or upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 organization, you receive the following error message: CRMAction: UpgradeWorkflowActivitiesAction failed with exception System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk
- When you try to import a managed solution, you receive the following error message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
- You cannot configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Microsoft Office Outlook if a Windows Live Sign-in Assistant Microsoft Identity Client Runtime Library (IDCRL) installation is corrupted.
- You cannot update Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 if attribute maps were deleted incorrectly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- When you run an upgrade from windows PowerShell, you experience slow performance. Additionally, you may receive a time-out error message.
- Offline data filters are duplicated after the client and the server are upgraded.
- The Hebrew localization of the alphabet bar is incorrect.
- When you try to render out-of-box reports, you receive the following error message: Invalid Argument.
- Assume that you copy a URL of the current view from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook. When you try to open the view by using the URL, you receive the following error message: System.InvalidOperationException: CRM Parameter Filter - Invalid parameter.