The vision is pretty simple:
- Analyze the database schema (first db targets will be MySQL and MS Sql Server)
- Allow user to decide what tables should be made into custom entities in CRM and create them
- Analyze foreign keys between between tables in database that correspond to custom entities and build appropriate relationships.
- Allow user to determine on a per-table basis what fields should be added as custom attributes.
- Allow user to determine which of those custom attributes should be placed on the application form.
The current team is (more to come in future most likely):
- Jason Lattimer - Developer
- Maarten Docter - Developer
- Thomas Canaple - Developer
- Myself - Coordinator / Developer
There is a project live on CodePlex for you to follow if you would like at:
Just understand that there is no code released as of yet as the project still hasn't been coded. :)