Wednesday, December 26, 2012

XRM Speed Builder for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Here!!

First off, before I say anything, I would like to thank Jason Lattimer for all of the hard work he did helping develop this application.  I would not have reached my goal of having it out this year without him.

If you haven't been following, this new tool is designed to take existing applications and speed up the process of moving them into Microsoft Dynamics CRM as XRM applications.

Check it out and Download it here: http://xrmspeedy.codeplex.com/

What It Currently Does:
- Creates custom entities from SQL Server database tables
- Creates attributes from fields from database table fields
- Puts CRM 2011 fields on

Next Steps:
- Add other datasources (MySQL, Oracle, Etc...)
- Make it create relationships between created entities based on relationships that exist on database tables

We are always open to hearing about new feature requests.

-

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well I assume you mean "perfect", to which I would have to say that I have never gotten that compliment before. I know my wife wouldn't even go that far. :)

      Thanks!

      Jamie

      Delete