Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Azure Service Bus Changes to CRM 2011 Integration Changes (ACTION REQUIRED!!)


Azure Service Bus Changes to CRM 2011 Integration Changes (ACTION REQUIRED!!)

Word was just released today about impending changes to some Security around the CRM 2011 to Azure Service bus integration capabilities in CRM

This means that you need to make some configuration changes on your end or your Azure Service Bus integrations WILL STOP WORKING.

The go live date for the new Certs is different by region, they are below:

North America: 4/28/2013
EMEA: 7/26/2013
APAC: 7/25/2013

Get more info here:

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/dynamicscrmsupportblog/archive/2013/04/03/microsoft-dynamics-crm-online-organization-integration-with-the-windows-azure-service-bus.aspx#.UV7lNJNg97o

-Hope this helps!

3 comments:

  1. I am actually grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared
    this wonderful piece of writing at here.
    Flex developer London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Flash developer London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent site, keep up the good work my colleagues would love this. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks
    bus from penang

    ReplyDelete