Friday, April 1, 2011

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011: Disabling all form fields

I just thought I would highlight quickly an article that caught my interest as I saw this question come up at least once in the forums the last week.

Andrew Zimmer is a developer for Avtex  (I used to work there also back when they were known as Inetium). Andrew took over as their CRM developer after I left to go pursue other opportunities.

He wrote a nice article recently about how to disable all form fields on a CRM 2011 form that I think is worth a quick read, it's just a couple simple jscript snippets.

Check it out:
http://blogs.inetium.com/blogs/azimmer/archive/2011/04/01/disabling-an-entire-form-in-crm-2011.aspx


I hope this helps!

3 comments:

  1. Hi can you please suggest how to disable form selector

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what you mean by form selector?

    ReplyDelete
  3. srini,

    You can hide the form selector by changing the

    Form Selector display property to "none".

    document.getElementById("crmFormSelector").style.display = "none";

    Just insert this line of code in a javascript function and call it from the onLoad event.

    ReplyDelete