Friday, April 8, 2016

Today I learned in Dynamics CRM: Cannot Create New Views for Connection Roles

So today I learned that you cannot create new system views for connection roles in Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premise update 1.  The system does, however, allow you to customize the existing connection roles in the system.  So I had to hijack the inactive roles view and make it into something different.  I hope they allow this in the future.  My customer just wanted a view that only shows roles from a particular category.  Again, I was able to work around this by repurposing the inactive roles view.

- Have a great Weekend

- Oh, and I am down 35 lbs since December to 225 from 260!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about Dynamics CRM information.
    crm software

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started using CRM for the stock market, and it's a great success, you gain productivity. In my case, I use crm real online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing
    JS Panther is a leading custom Ernterpirse development company renowned for delivering top-notch solutions. Our team of skilled developers, designers, and analysts craft tailored software solutions that meet your unique business needs.

    Read blog: Custom ERP Development Process

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was new using CRM for the stock market, and it shows a great improvement, I use Smart Broker Solutions and I have gained productivity.

    ReplyDelete